Buy 1P-ETH-LAD online
1-Propionyl-6-ethyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide (also known as 1P-ETH-LAD) is a semisynthetic psychedelic substance of the lysergamide chemical class. It is a designer drug analog and suspected prodrug to ETH-LAD, which shares a close structural relationship with LSD and 1P-LSD. Anecdotal reports suggest that this compound produces largely similar psychedelic effects comparable to ETH-LAD or AL-LAD.
Like its parent compound ETH-LAD, this compound has been reported to be moderately to significantly more potent than LSD itself. It has also been reported as being subtly different in effect to LSD and is often described as being more visual and synaesthetic, with a deeper, less emotionally-charged headspace analogous to that of psychedelics like 2C-E or DPT. It has also been reported to be more likely to induce undesirable effects like anxiety, thought loops in addition to pronounced nausea and other discomforting physical effects it displays relative to other lysergamides.
Very little data exists about the pharmacological properties, metabolism, and toxicity of 1P-ETH-LAD, and it has little history of human usage before January 2016. It has recently become commonly marketed alongside other designer psychedelics such as 1P-LSD and ETH-LAD as a legal alternative to LSD and is commercially distributed through online research chemical vendors.
1P-ETH-LAD, or 1-propionyl-6-ethyl-6-nor-lysergic acid diethylamide, is a semi-synthetic alkaloid of the lysergamide family. 1P-ETH-LAD is a structural analog of lysergic acid, with an N, N-diethylamide functional group bound to RN of the chemical structure. This core polycyclic structure is an ergoline derivative and has tryptamine and phenethylamine groups embedded within it.
1P-ETH-LAD’s structure contains a bicyclic hexahydro indole fused to a bicyclic quinoline group (nor-lysergic acid). 1P-ETH-LAD does not contain a methyl group substituted at R6 of its nor-lysergic acid skeleton; the nor- prefix represents this. Instead, 1P-ETH-LAD is substituted at R6 with an ethyl group and at R1 with a propionyl group. At carbon 8 of the quinoline, an N, N-diethyl carboxamide is bound.
1P-ETH-LAD is a chiral compound with two stereocenters at R5 and R8. 1P-ETH-LAD, also called (+)-D-1P-ETH-LAD, has an absolute configuration of (5R, 8R). The three other stereoisomers of 1P-ETH-LAD have not been shown to possess psychoactive properties.
- Colour enhancement
- Pattern recognition enhancement
- Visual acuity enhancement
- Drifting (melting, breathing, morphing and flowing) – In comparison to other psychedelics, this effect can be described as highly detailed yet cartoon-like in appearance. The distortions are slow and smooth in motion and fleeting in their appearance. This is nearly identical in appearance to the visual drifting which occurs under the influence of LSD
- After images
- Colour shifting
- Depth perception distortions
- Scenery slicing
- Symmetrical texture repetition
1P-ETH-LAD visual geometry can be described as more similar in appearance to that of LSD, 2C-B or 2C-I than psilocin, LSA or DMT. It can be comprehensively described through its variations as primarily intricate in complexity, algorithmic in form, unstructured in organization, brightly lit, colourful in scheme, organic in feel, multicoloured in scheme, flat in shading, soft in its edges, large in size, slow in speed, smooth in motion, either angular or round in its corners, non-immersive in-depth and consistent in intensity. At higher dosages, it consistently results in states of level 8Bvisual geometry over level 8A.
In comparison to LSD specifically, its geometry tends to be more rounded in its corners, slightly softer in its edges and a little less intricate in its form. Aside from this, it is otherwise identical in its appearance.
1P-ETH-LAD is capable of producing a full range of low and high-level hallucinatory states in a fashion that is a little less consistent and reproducible than that of many other commonly used psychedelics such as psilocin or DMT but considerably more likely when to compared to that of LSD. This can feel similar to the hallucinations which occur with 4-AcO-DMT but tends to occur almost exclusively at heavierdosages. These effects include:
- Internal hallucination (autonomous entities; settings, sceneries, and landscapes; perspective hallucinations and scenarios and plots) – This effect is very consistent in dark environments at appropriately high dosages. The hallucinations can be comprehensively described through their variations as lucid in believability, interactive in style, new experiences in content, autonomous in controllability, geometry-based in style and occasionally of a personal, religious, spiritual, science-fiction, fantasy, surreal, nonsensical or transcendental nature in their overall theme.
There are no reviews yet.